Examining The Payment Structure
One of the most important areas of your contract is the payment terms, or the payment structure of your agreement. Our team examines your contract with these variables:
- Contract terms: Most hardware and software providers attempt to lock in companies with confusing contracts, which tend to include terms that favor them rather than favor their clients. At CostFixed we analyze and renegotiate these terms so you can have a contract that is beneficial to your business.
- Expense audit: Our team of experts will audit your hardware and software contracts to determine if you are being overcharged, not receiving services clearly outlined in the contract, and/or paying any unnecessary fees.
Let The Experts Handle It
Negotiation isn’t easy by any means, but you can stack the odds in your favor when you put our team at CostFixed in your corner. Our team of experts will analyze your hardware/software contracts to reduce your fixed costs, which includes:
- Analyzing costs and expenses: Knowing how much you’re paying and the services you are receiving will determine if you are being overcharged.
- Renegotiating contracts: Our purpose is to negotiate the terms of your contract to guarantee that you are getting the best deal possible.
- Determine vendor compliance: Making sure your vendors are staying honest, and keeping up their end of the agreement. If not, we can renegotiate based on contract violations and unfair treatment.